In figuring out what to write about I’ve combined two ideas from two separate posts:
1. Make a list.
2. What/who inspires you?
Here is a list of what and who inspires me…
* My children, young children, old people, wise people, teachers
* Open-minded discussions on religion, theology, spirituality, psychology, belief systems
* Good friends, new friends, nice people
* Kindness, compassion
* Love of life, relationship, garden, writing
* Sunny days, soft breezes, water views
* Flowers – color, fragrance, silken petals
* Beauty – paintings, drawings, faces, trees, peaceful moments, smiles, hand holding
* Learning: from – books, life, strangers, friends, stories, seminars, nature, writing
* Myself – writing and publishing, introspection and analysis, traveling tough roads, starting anew every morning
Consider making your own inspirational list. Let me know what inspires you!